Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Funday.

Hey out there! I hope everyone had a great week and are ending this weekend with some relaxation. I on the other hand slept for nearly 14 hours last night! This last week was my finals week and boy was it H-E-L-L. I slept about 4 hours each night and lived on coffee and tried my best to eat somewhat healthy - bananas and strawberries with cottage cheese for breakfast, burritos made with whole wheat tortillas, salsa, black beans, and avocado, and then luckily the bf took care of dinner for the week.

But finals are over and I can sort of relax for Spring Break. I still have a lot to do that just doesn't involve school. I am working most of the week, have some shopping to do for my boyfriend's cousin's bridal shower, two interviews (yayyy!), and I have some catching up to do on my workout routine! Here are some daily calisthenics to add a little something extra to your workout:

   

   

  




 But I am doing to start off my Spring Break tonight with my FAVORITE SHOW: MAD MEN. I cannot remember being this excited for any other TV show. Need a recap to? Here are some that will definitely jog your memory if you have seen it before or help you get a foundation if you are just starting to watch tonight. Season 1 & 2  --  Season 3  --  Season 4

I am definitely going to be drinking a Manhattan while watching the 2-hour premiere tonight on AMC!

No comments:

Post a Comment