Saturday, November 26, 2011

All great things must come to an end.

So tomorrow morning we begin our 7 hour trek back down I-5. I am hoping to sleep most of the way but I think the journalism article I have due on Wednesday will keep me awake. Might as well get something done, right?

Here are some pics from our delicious Thanksgiving dinner:

 Baguette, persimmons, and bleu cheese (pre-toaster oven). Slice up a baguette and persimmons and sprinkle some bleu cheese on top. Heat it up in the over or toaster oven until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted.


Delicious! Orange-glazed carrots, rosemary roll, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, brussel sprouts salad and jalapeno-cranberry relish sauce (which we got from this great little kitchen/restaurant in Medford called The Downtown Market Co.). 


And some pictures from the rest of our trip:

 The BEAUTIFUL Delta Gamma house at University of Oregon. 


 Alex and I at Taylor's Bar & Grill for the Oregon vs. Oregon State game. 

Alex and I pre-food coma. 

I had such a great time this week! I had never been to Eugene before and it was such a great town with an awesome vibe. However, I have watched enough football to last me the rest of the season. Three straight days of football is a little much for me. But hey, the NBA lockout is over and I cannot wait to finally watch my Kings! 

This coming week is going to be HELL. One more week of school and then finals begin. But then my mine and Alex's birthdays will be here and the Christmas season begins. December is my favorite month of the year! Let's get through these finals first though.... Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment