Thursday, January 12, 2012

Music to get you through the day.

Hi! Sorry I have been so MIA lately! With school starting, my internship (20 hours a week), and my new internship (I am writing 5 blog posts a week for a PR firm...I will let you know when they get published!) I am overwhelmed with life!

But with the Coachella lineup out all I can think about is music lately. Time to start my Coachella outfit shopping!

Music is what is getting me through my 12 hours days (along with a strong cup of coffee!) lately. Here are some songs I have been listening to on repeat:

1. Take Over Control by Afrojack
2. Sofi Needs a Ladder by Deadmau5
3. Everything Before by Deadmau5
4. Niggas in Paris by Jay-Z and Kanye
5. Midnight City by M83
6. Mr. DJ by Phive
7. With Your Friends by Skrillex
8. Save the World by Swedish House Mafia
9. Mind Eraser by The Black Keys
10. All This and Heave Too by Florence

Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment