Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ringing in the New Year with the Best.

I hope everyone had a fabulous New Year! I don't know about you guys but I had the hardest time finding something to wear. The mall had nothing that caught my eye and everything I ordered online was either too bulky or looked cheap and ugly. I had finally decided on a simple little black dress when I came across the most beautiful purple jumpsuit. And now I have a new favorite brand: Bar III. It is Macy's store brand and their young, fresh and fashionable line. My boyfriend loves the suits and I didn't realize they had women's clothes until I was walking through the store. I fell in LOVE! (Sorry, I forgot to take a full body picture of the jumpsuit!)


 Boyfriend and I before heading into the New Years Eve Party at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco.


My friend Alex and I before going into the party.


Midnight kiss :)


This New Year has already started off great! My marketing internship is continuing for the next six months and I recently got hired as a social media intern for a HUGE public relations firm where I will be writing blog posts. More to come later!

Unfortunately, I also got a call from my doctor telling me that my blood results showed high cholesterol. One more reason for me to get in shape and start eating healthier! I am going to sign up for the Davis Stampede 10k for February 5th and the Napa Valley Silverado Half Marathon in Napa Valley in April! Time to get in shape and get that cholesterol down :)

And the BEST NEWS OF ALL: THE BACHELOR STARTED YESTERDAY. I have a sick obsessed with reality tv but especially with The Bachelor. I already have my favorites and my spreadsheet. I will talk about it some more once we weed out the boring ones!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, it looks like you had an awesome time! And good luck in your half marathon, I need to buckle down and sign up for one of those too someday!

    http://ilookgood.com/

    ReplyDelete