Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011. Hello 2012!


11 Best Memories from 2011:

Ringing in 2011.



Seeing one of my best friends marry her best friend. Congrats Jessica!



Going to Santa Barbara to visit old friends. (And do "the loop.")



Watching my brother graduate from high school.



Shooting a gun for my first time. 



Meeting new friends: Drew & Julie.


Taking a limo wine tasting for Brittani's 21st birthday. 



Going to Vegas for my first time as a 21 year-old for my best friend's 21st birthday.



Surviving (and loving) fall recruitment.



Meeting my beautiful niece, Peyton. 


Getting a 3.47 GPA fall quarter.



2011 was a great year! But as I say every year, "I am so ready for next year!" I have my resolutions, will be graduating college, and plan to begin my future as a real adult. One of my biggest accomplishments this year was starting this blog! I can't wait to see where it goes in 2012. 

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. good blog..nice article publishing by you...appreciate on you...thanks for giving detail..
    GMC Sonoma AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete